Saturday, July 3, 2010

sample schamample!

this is just a sample of the jacket 
im planning on making 
just to see if i can do it or not ;) 
so far i think im sweet 
my inspiration was the old coat 
that i used to have that i bought 
from savers that looks exactly like that. 
my mother said our dog snatched it off 
our clothes line and ripped it 
but for some reason i don't believe her
its either she threw it out 
or gave it to someone 
or donated it?
wanna know why?
i have no friggen idea!

thats not the only thing she threw out 
she threw out most of my bags, 
polo shirts, tshirts
and god knows what else she threw out

I HATE PEOPLE TOUCHING MY STUFF!
CHUCKING IT OUT WITHOUT ME KNOWING
THATS JUST PUSHING IT TOO FAR! SERIOUSLY 
WHO DOES THAT?
R.I.P 
to this beautiful jacket 
good find at savers i must say 
one of my favourite jacket 
i miss it so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment