Saturday, September 11, 2010

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY, TIME TO CELEBRATE AND ENJOY EVERY MOMENT

22 years ago on friday september the 10th a beautiful woman gave birth to me =]
first of all i just want to say thank you to my amazing mother who brought me into this world, the woman who took care of me from when i was an infant up until now just want you to know how much i LOVE you! and how thankful i am to god to have you as my mother and i know i havent been the son you wanted me to be but i will be a good son from this day on and i want you to be proud of me someday
and i want to make you proud <3 i may not say that i love you BUT god knows how much i really love you :)

on friday a friend of mine michelle ann talicuran organized a birthday bash for me at a korean restaurant in the city SEOUL was the place, that place is so good first time i ever had korean bbq and it was DELISH!!! as! oh and before i forget i want to say thank you to all of my friends who came to celebrate my 22nd birthday on friday you guys seriously made my night =]
my love goes out to all of you <3


No comments:

Post a Comment